Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm on the Design Team for Stamping Vacation



I was going to wait until tomorrow to post but....  I am very excited my first time ever on a Design Team and it's for a blog I love to visit.  Denise, over at Stamping Vacation kindly accepted me as part of her Design Team.  I must have had ESP as I mentioned her blog in the post below.  Telling you that if you need a challenge Stamping Vacation is the place to go as Denise has a challenge for almost every day of the week.  The challenges are very varied and will have you digging around in your collection in no time.  So pop over and become a follower...don't forget to mention that Merry sent you. :-)

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team too.  Annmaree, Stacie and Angie are three other ladies I have gotten to know over time in blog land.  There are another couple of ladies that I have yet to meet but I am sure I will love their creations.

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, Isnt it great!?

    So fun, can't wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both you and Annmaree!
    I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hun,
    Gonna be on a team together, great isnt it,
    I was not sure to announce today or not,
    so will do later,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO Congratulations!!! Have fun!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT post...well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! They are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Merry

    Hope you have lots of fun on the team.I love your quick Xmas cards , you might want to enter them in this challenge http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/
    I played along in June with my bird cards and won.I've made lots of different ones for the July challenge but it's not so much fun.In August I will pick one image for all the cards.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Congrats on your first DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! I am on the Stamping Vacation design team too. Sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails