Pendant Park Card
Morning everyone, this is the card that we made with Ruth at the Stampin Up (Stamping 4 Fun) workshop I had last Saturday night. Isn't this set so pretty and cute. It is called Pendant Park. We have used Soft Suede for the base card which we folded a little differently. It has a 2cm lip at the bottom. Ruth had already out the Top Note for us using her Big Shot Machine. The inks we used were the Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry. I love the way we added a torn piece of design piece under the top corner of the Top Note and just turned them both over. Just finishes the card.

this is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful Merry,love the colours and clean and simple look.......PERFECT!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Merry
ReplyDeleteSheer elegance.
Please things are sorting a bit for you. Take carfe.
B x
Wonderful! I love how that branch extends inward! So lovely!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colour and how cute are the two squirrels. Thank you for lovely words on your last visit, I took love to come see your gorgeous creations, take careX:)
ReplyDelete