Friday, May 1, 2009

Poppy Card


One of the members over at Craftmad showed a card wher she had used her least favourite colours. So I thought I might give it a go. Orange is not a colour that I use that often but I quite like the end result of this card. I used SU Pumkin Pie for the base card. Then I embossed SU Old Olive using the Swiss Dots folder. Added a layer of black leathercraft under the Old Olive. Topped with a lovely poppy picture I had from a magazine and finished with a piece of black lace.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful,I love those colours together!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails