Monday, May 11, 2009

Followers Blogs - Books, Cards, Travel, Home, Recipes, etc

I just love coming in here each morning knowing that someone from around the world has come to see my humble little cards. I am so glad I discovered blogging and am constantly amazed at the talented people from all parts of the world. I love all the wonderful crafts and designs that people create....it is very inspiring. Michele became a follower last night and left a lovely comment so I was straight off to check out her blog which is so well written. As I said in a comment to her I will be back to visit later this week to read and look at more.
So I was thinking I just wanted to list all my wonderful followers blogs and if you have the time they are all worth a visit. I often wonder how many people visit anonymously. I know there is a person from Iowa and I just want to wave a 'hello' to you and thank you so much for visiting everyday.
These are in order they appear in the list. The list will be shorter as a couple of followers are wonderful friends without a blog. If you prefer I don't use your photos....could you email me and I will remove them....thanks.
MaggieR over at Magpie's Collectables has lovely sewn postcards, stumpwork and felting.Andee has beautiful jewellry and wonderful photography. Andeesigns

Cathy is a lovely lady I have met through and online Forum....Craftmad. Isn't this card lovely...you should see her Cuttlebug Cards. Cathy's Creative Corner.

Sharon does wonderful embroidery. Wildflowerhouse by Sharon Chapman

Lisa has such beautiful artwork. Lisa Lectura Creations.

BrendaLee...has some lovely recipes which I still have to try....seems to know where every giveaway is and is always offering her own RAKs. The Purple Lady's Art and Life


Athaliah is a college student who enjoys a bit of writing. On adventures and misadventures.


AmyB I think is a bit of a blog surfer like me she also enjoys crafting and has a fantastic studio. Her blog is a multi topic blog...craft and life. Living & Creating in the Sweet Virginia Breeze.

1 comment:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails