Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kitten Happy Birthday (Craftrobo, Cuttlebug, Stickers)

This is a birthday card I made for my sister-in-law who loves cats. I used a blue for the base card. Cut the frame out using my craftrobo and then running it through the cuttlebug using the stylized flowers folder. I attached glitter paper to the back of the frame.....brilliant stuff as I didn't have glitter everywhere. Especially none on the tip of my nose that bugs me forever. I used watercolour pencils to colour the image on watercolour paper. Using this paper is a first for me and I think I need a bit more practice. Finished by adding the silver happy birthday sticker down the side with leftover sticker dots.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors. You seem to have all the required tools. May I ask what a craftrobo is? I can't even imagine what it is.LOL Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon...yes, I have been spoilt in the last couple of years. Mum and Dad gave me the cuttlebug and my husband gave me the craftrobo. The robo was a huge surprise I only said it to him as a joke. The craftrobo is a small electronic cutter that hooks up to your computer and virtually cuts any shape you design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!! Can you tell me where I can get a "craftrobo" and "cuttlebug".I don`t know what they are, maybe in Spain its difficult to get them. Can you post a photo of the machines...tks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails