Friday, May 22, 2009

Touch of Summer.....Frangapani

Finally found time to colour these frangapanis I stamped a while ago. I have used a green coloured card for the base card. Added the thong background paper. Coloured the frangapanis in using an aqua brush and watercolour pencils and felt pens. The middle flower has a second layer which I attached with 3D Foam tape. I added a strip of pink card and used some of my rub on words that seemed apt for this card. Finished off with a touch of bling.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love those flowers. -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to go to the beach... Lovely card, great colouring of the Frangipanis (have them in my garden and they look just like these. Have a great weekend, hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Beautiful!!..the flowers and bling are lovely!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card,love the colour combo.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails