Thursday, May 7, 2009

Craftrobo

Sorry I can't help you with buying a craftrobo in Spain but I know this wonderful online craft shop in Australia called Blue Edge Crafts that sells them. No it's not my shop just where I do a bit of shopping. You could visit here at Craftmad and read what people have written about the craftrobo.

Here is a little section at Craftmad about the Cuttlebug. Here is a site in Australia that has Cuttlebugs on....I have never shopped there only sharing the link as it has a picture of the cuttlebug and the embossing folders. If you have any other queries please ask and I will try to answer.

2 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails