Thursday, May 14, 2009

Party Dress Card (Stickers)

Had fun creating this card. I started with the dress which I had stamped ages ago on cream leathercraft card. I wiped two SU inkspots (Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink) across the dress to get the multi colour look. Added bling flowers to the stamped flowers. Attached to pieces of silver wire so it was shoestring dress. Found some wonderful glove and shoe stickers. For the gloves I stuck them to leftover pieces of the leathercraft which I had used the inkspots on. The cuff I stuck to pink gloss paper and cut out and attached with 3D foam tape. The shoes I coloured used a black gel pen. The base card and paper are SU Almost Amethyst. Finished the whole card off with a little knotted organza ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Very elegant card! hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Fabulous!!...I love the it...especially the shoes and gloves!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  3. As with most of my cards, I leave the inside blank. I just put a white insert in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails