Monday, May 18, 2009

Paper Punch Flowers and a Flourish

This is one of the cards I created for our May Card Swap over at Craftmad. We had to use the paper punched shapes that were sent to us in the April swap.

I have used a beautiful purple metallic card that I received from Josianne as the base card. Stamped two flourishes from the SU Priceless set. Then added the lovely paper punched flowers I received in my swap from CraftyKaz. I added left over gold stickers to the centre of each flower and to the butterflies. Love it when I can find a use for all of my stickers even the rubbish. I don't think there is ever rubbish in craft.......

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the details! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the purple card and punch art!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails