Having problems using my blog

For some reason I can't sign-in from the front page of my Merrymade Blog. To post this I am trying and fingers crossed this works.....coming through 'Hints for Candy' and signing in there, going to the Dashboard and creating a new post to Merrymade. Will be interesting to see if this will post. So I may be slow on posting until I can figure out what is happening.....or if this works I will just have to go the long way round tomorrow morning. Have a great weekend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags