Stencil Card

I am back. I have been away these past few days with my little brother. We flew down to Brisbane to surprise by little sister on her 40th Birthday. A surprise she did get as my sister had not a clue that we would be there. :-)

Today I thought I would share with you a card I created over at Craftmad with a stencil we were all sent and challenged to make a card.

I used the flower stencil to emboss a piece of worded vellum. I then attached the vellum to a piece of pink board and the card with random cross stitches around the edge. Added a bling centre to the card.... done!

Comments

  1. That is such a pretty card - it has a very modern and clean feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation