Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday all day

Hi everyone, no photos this morning. The camera is in my daughters room and she is still snoring away. I have a couple of projects on the go though. One is a challenge over at Splitcoast making a squash card. I have made the card and half way through decorating it. I will use that card for my neices 5th birthday. Over at Craftmad they have just posted a sketch challenge for the month of January so I will be trying that out. I am also ummming and aaahhing as to whether I should attempt the scrappage sketch challenge Craftmad have posted. I haven't done any scrapbooking and thinking this might be a way of starting a book. Yesterday, I took our two calendars down and replaced them with new ones. One of the old calendars had beautiful photos of trees from around Oz. So I dragged out my envelope template and turned nine of the pictures into envelopes. My son just kept shaking his head. I think they look terrific and will take a photo to show you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails