Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #12


Here is my creation for the Cuttlebug Challenge #12 The challenge was to use something that had been embossed and sanded.

I used: SU River Rock cardstock as the base card, inked around the edges, embossed Stylized Flowers on blue paper and sanded with an emery board, added blue and white layers to a Friendship sticker that I was give a couple of years ago. (I have always liked these stickers just not found the right place to use them.) Added ribbon to the bottom of the card and five cream buttons.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card, the embossing looks great
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Cuttlehugs
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this card - so subtle - really great effect. Scrolled down and looked at your other cards too - there are some fantastic ones.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thanks for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails