Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fish Tank




Mornin', this is a fish tank I created at my friend Ruth's SU workshop. It was great fun, Ruth also showed us an example of a christmas theme so the idea is really endless. Sorry I can't remember the stamp set we used on this but could always find out if you needed. We stamped a coral flourish on the blue background stamped a fish, shell and seahorse and then cut these out and adhered them to a piece of acetate, then added glitter for the bubbles. The acetate was then adhered in the centre of the box. To make the box we used a piece of blue for the back and green for the front and sides. We punched a rectanglular hole from the front and added a torn strip of brown cardstock along the front edge with a shell stamped on. The box measures approx 10cm wide, 8cm tall and 5cm deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails