Calendar Envelopes and a Squash Card




Finally got hold of my camera, so I have photos to share today. The envelopes I created from a 2008 calendar. I thought the pictures were to pretty to just toss away. So I dug out my envelope template and made up some envelopes. I lined the top of each envelope with green so that you can't see the calendar dates when opening the envelope.
The other project I have been working on was a Squash Card which was a challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers - TLC201 Fun Funky Fold

This is what I came up with and have decided to use it for my niece's 5th birthday.

I used:
Kaisercraft paper Playtime - Giggle, Twirl and Laugh.(What brilliant names)SU - Priceless stamps - flourish on outside and butterflies on pink inside. Stamped using clear versa mark. Metallic butterfly stickers.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation