Acetate Flowers

I made this card for a swap over at Craftmad. The challenge was to use acetate on the card. I used green bazzill bling as the base card, then a layer of pink which has been cuttlebugged with a Bloom embossing folder. I punched five medium size retro flowers from red acetate and to the centre I added smaller punched flowers and a split pin. The smaller pink flowers I punched a flower from paper and one from jak paper I then peeled one side of the jac paper away and stuck it onto the punched out flower. Then removed the other side of the jac paper and covered this in pink glitter. I placed these flowers on the card and hand drew the stems and leaves. Finished with a Happy Birthday sticker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation