Happy New Year Everyone - 2009

Good morning everyone, hope the New Year is treating you well so far. We had a quiet family night at home playing Cluedo and Triominos and then watching the Sydney fireworks on tele. I did manage a little sleep-in but everyone else is still sleeping away.

This card is my first attempt of a Splitcoaster Colour Challenge They nominated three SU cardstock colours to use on your card. I think I will be doing more of these in the future as they will get me using different combination to what I normally think of . The three colours we had to use were So Saffron, Handsome Hunter and Bravo Burgandy. I ended up creating this card for my daughters 13th birthday which is on the 12th of January. The best bit was that I created it while she was sitting at this computer which in the same room as my crafting desk. :-)

Things I used:
SU cardstock Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgandy, Always Artichoke
So Saffron paper
Retro Flower punches....Large and Medium
Kindy Glitz
Swirl ...offcut from a craftrobo project
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Forest Branches
Number stickers which I coloured black with permanent markers and then smudge gold ink on top of that.
Letraset rubon - Birthday girl
As for the photos of this card....I think that it looks better in real life. The kindy glitz doesn't show up too nicely here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation