Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blue Edge Card


I have made this card using all Blue Edge Crafts products they sell. Mandy the owner sent me the wonderful blue toy stickers ages ago and I finally found a way to add them to a card. I had a great time cutting all the different patches for the card, added a sticker to each and then machine stitched them to the Bazzel Bling card. I add a strip of blue through the centre, glued on three buttons and used a greeting from a magazine offer that I had collected ages ago. The hardest part was figuring out where the patches went.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I really like the blues and white. Beautiful images and a Delft feeling to it~ Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails