Thursday, October 1, 2009

Weekly Inchie Challenge - Pink


Can't believe I we are only half way through a week and I have actually finished the weekly challenge. Yay! :-)
This weeks theme for the weekly Inchie Challenge over at Craftmad was PINK! Discovered these stamps that my daughter brought home from school a couple of years ago....not the best stamping stamps but cut images. I inked them up with Stazon Timber Brown then added some Dimensional Magic to different sections of the image. Thought I would try out a suggestion one of the ladies over at Craftmad offered. Putting glitter on the dimensional magic. I was surprised at how well I could keep the shape of the image when putting on the dimensional. Finished by adding googlie eyes and inking around the edges is SU Rose Red. I also used the Dimensional Magic to glue on the eyes. I didn't realise how versatile this stuff is. If anyone else has any ideas for it's use I would love to hear them.

6 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails