Monday, October 19, 2009

A Blog Hop of Blogs suggested by my Followers

Here we are the list of blogs you passed on to me as your favourite blogs. Thanks so much for sharing. I have had a wonderful time visiting them all.

My Many Many Passions from Linby over at Craft Linby

Lil Daffodil from Angie over at Handmade by Lilacanglia

Keegie, Lou, and Asher too from Sharon over at Wildflowerhouse by Sharon Chapman

62 Cards and Payne Holler Cards from Stacie (who couldn't decide :-)) over at All Things Crafty

Pretty Pressings I am already a follower of this amazing blog. Claudia does the most amazing colouring in of her images and I am constantly in awe as to how much she can put on a card and it still looks terrific. Suggested by Ruth from over at A Passion for Cards.

Jackie suggested My Cardmaking Haven but noticed that I am already a follower of this wonderful blog. And even better the owner Cheryl is a lovely follower here. :-)

Linda's Crafty Creations is Jackie's second suggestion. Jackie's blog is Jackie Thomas

Stamping Moments from Dawn over at Aurora Dawn

Practical Scrappers from Alissa over at Craftalicious Caper

NieNie and The Pioneer Woman from Melissa over at My Shabby Heart

Jackie Thomas (Isn't this wonderful another of my Followers blogs suggested as a favourite blog also another wonderful blog that I do follow myself already.) from Kylie over at Kylie's Craft Corner

Glitterbabe Greetings from Avril over at Crafting in the Shed at the Bottom of the Garden

Have fun checking out the blogs......each are very different and fun...thanks again for sharing.

3 comments:

  1. Just a warning...blog hopping gets addicting! I spend more time hopping than I do creating I think!
    And yes...you are right..I can't decide...that is hard for me! LOL!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so totally agree Stacie....blog hopping is very addictive. That is why somedays I don't have a craft to show as I have been too busy being in awe of the people around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am another who agrees...lol...,I do spend more time on the computer than creating!!! I must have missed this post while I was away......what a great idea,I must have a look at them.WOW thankyou so much for mentioning me Jackie and Merry,it is so appreciated,and I love following your blog Merry,your creations are always spectacular!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails