Friday, October 9, 2009

Holly Embossed Christmas Card


Morning everyone, after doing the set of cards for my cousins birthday present I thought why can't I do a set as a donation to the school trivia. They are asking for lots of eight items which they put all together to give as the prizes to the tables during the night. So I decided I would do 8 packs of 2 Christmas cards. Here is the first card.
I have used black leather craft for the base card. Ran white paper through my cuttlebug using the Holly embossing folder. Added a red organza ribbon to the bottom of the card and stuck red diamantes on with my Dimensional Magic. Finished with a 'Cheers' stamp from a snowflake Stampin Up set......sorry I don't know the name. This set is on loan from my Mum and she hasn't put the little sticker on the box. tsk tsk. :-)

6 comments:

  1. I love it. Very simple but very elegant.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card design - I love that embossing folder!! So very CAS and very elegant too!! I bet the school will really appreciate your gesture!
    Thanks so much for popping by my blogeroo too, hope the card for your lil' bro goes well!!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love it too - just had a lovely stroll through your blog, you make beautiful cards Merry. Thank you for popping over to my blog and your kind words !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this simple yet elegant creation. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Gives me a great idea on using my spangles...or you call them diamantes I think. Not sure if they are the same but looks like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing! So elegant and beautiful!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails