Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank You for Your Support



A couple more of my Breast Cancer Fundraiser cards using Hanna Stamps. I have tried something new again...paper piecing as I have seen some lovely work around. Cheryl over at My Cardmaking Haven has done some in the past....so neat.
So I used white base cards. Ran my pink card through the cuttlebug with embossing folders. The top card I have used my "Victoria" folder.....yep really like this one. The bottom card I thought I would try my "Diamonds in the Rough" for the first time. Didn't like the effect, so then I ran it through the "Swiss Dots". lol Still not quite right so ran it through the "Stylized Flowers". Finally like it and I love all the different layers of texture, will be doing that again soon. Then I paper pieced the bras with different floral papers I have, rounded the corners of both toppers and attached. Attached the words with SU Soft Subtles split pins.
By the way we have decided on a date a time for our Girls Night In (GNI) over at Craftmad....everyone welcome. We will be holding it on Saturday night the 24th October starting at 7.30pm. Here is a link to our donation page at the Cancer Council if you are interested.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Love these cards! I know it is a serious matter but I can't help but smile when I see these cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have a smile as I sure did when I was making them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Merry,love the sentiment....lol....it does put a smile on your face.But,as you said also a serious matter.Must do some paper piecing again,thanks for reminding me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry, you've won a prize over at Stamping Vacation. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merry

    How soft and delicate and for such a worthwhile cause.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear ,only visiting your beautiful blog...Hugs Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails