Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stamping Vacation - Pick 3 Weekly Challenge

Denise over at Stamping Vacation has listed her 'Pick Three Challenge'. Denise has changed it to a weekly challenge posting the new list each Monday. The list has also been increased to ten choices. Here are the first five be sure to visit her blog for the remaining five choices and post a link to your entry. Remember when there are five entries there is a prize.

1. 5 rectangles of any size
2. Red, caramel and dark brown colors
3. lace
4. anything metal
5. Leaf embellishment


******I will be back tomorrow with a card. I have one half finished but as you can see I am busy blog hopping and it is no closer to being finished. lol So stay tuned. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for helping the challenge along! You're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails