Sharing some blogs I have discovered.

Sorry I have no card for you today...the kids have been keeping me busy or sidetracked while they are on school holidays.

I was doing a bit of blog hopping this morning and discovered this blog that I thought I should share. http://www.elizabethperry.com/woolgathering/

Christmas 2004 this lady was given a small notebook and started doing a sketch a day. Yes she is still going...different journal. But every day it has been something she has done or discovered around her to draw in the journal. Some days added a little bit of journalling. I think it's a wonderful idea and what wonderful memories to look back in the journal and remember those days.

I also have another blog worth a look at, I discovered this through Michele at Extremely Crafty.

Josefa has a lovely blog called http://misellopersonal.blogspot.com/ . Josefa hand draws all the people that she uses on her cards. The layouts are wonderful. Very clever.

Comments

  1. Hello Merry, Thank you for mentioning my blog and Josefa Laura's. I do hope you told her that you mentioned her. She'll be so pleased. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Best wishes,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation