Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Black and White Inchie Challenge (Craftmad)

Morning everyone, I decided on a Black and White theme for the Inchie Weekly Challenge over at Craftmad.

The first inchie I spied the paper and ended up in the wedding section. I saw this wonderful little verse and the inchie grew from there. I found two hands and cut them out, punched out to white hearts and added dimensional magic to them. Finished the inchie off with the dots left over from a white 'Happy Birthday' sticker sheet.

Next I decided to have a go at a group of four so that I can attach them to a card. I found these wonderful pictures in a Sports Picture book that I picked up a little while ago. The olden day illustrations are all in black and white. So I mounted them on the inchie and added little extras to each one. Bling, corner black sticker, paper with a velvety design. Also thought I should put a coin next to them for a little comparison. That is an Aussie 20 cent piece.



2 comments:

  1. Wow.... beautiful work, so elegant!! Very creative!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they are fabulous and so small....lol....!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails