Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #25




First attempt of a Crafty Creations Challenge. I needed a second card for my July Swap over at Craftmad...the theme is Xmas in July. So saw this challenge and thought why not give it a try. Well I was truly out of my comfort zone as there were so many parts to this layout. I am happy with what I achieved and now can't wait for the challenge to see what I can create.

I have used SU Glorious Green for the base card, Reindeer paper that I have had forever, cuttlebugged the green using Swiss Dots. I cut out a reindeer to put on the tag. Added the ribbon which I have used a Letraset rub on greeting "Festive Fun". A punched snowflake with Kindy Glitz and a little bling to finish everything off.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Merry! I'm so glad you joined us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week!! Your card is so sweet!! Lovely work. Hope you'll join us again!
    Smiles,
    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the image! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet ,and thak´s for your visit make's me so happy grettings...Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so gorgeous. What a cute little reindeer. Fabulous.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your win, Merry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails