Thursday, July 2, 2009

Few More Photos of Behana Gorge, Queensland

Can't help but share some more lovely photos that my son (15yo) took on our walk into Behana Gorge. Weird isn't the things we get photos from. Yesterday I the photos were from my phone today these are from our video camera. Next time we will take the camera so that we can get some video...lol

Yes, this is me heading off down the track.....be warned there are a few hills to climb up and down.

The water pipe that supplies the Gordonvale area with drinking water. Oh and me, my daughter in pink, her friend and our dog Scruff. #No dogs are not allowed....shhhhhh!

This the beautiful thinking spot I posted yesterday.

Isn't nature amazing!

My dog Scruff and I

What more can I say that just 'beautiful'.

4 comments:

  1. O.M.G. I don´t know Autralia ,but i know it by pictures and videos and i love it..hugs jLaura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merry - lovely photos! Another place on my looong list of places to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh...I was here 22 years ago, scratched my then girlfriends name in the moss that grows on the pipeline...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful. I live in a desert so this looks so very refreshing. I won't tell anyone a dog went along - it was all just family, right?! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails