Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Girl Card



***Edit the boys are back and I have my camera. :-) A nicer photo of this card.

Sorry it is not the best photo but I love the card. My husband and son are down in Townsville this weekend with every other bloke from the Cairns area for the V8 Super cars. First time they have ever been this far north. So cause for much excitement amongst the rev heads. :-) Anyways, they have taken the camera for the weekend so I had to use my mobile phone. Just not quite the same.

I used SU Pink Pirouette for the base card, SU Very Vanilla for the background which I have run through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. I added a strip of the pink card down the centre and three wonderful brads that I received from Deborah when she sent me a swap. Finished off with a cream bow and rubbed on the letters for 'girl'.

This card is for my husband's friend and wife who have just had their first baby. How exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,embossing really gives cards that extra pop,love the brads!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails