Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Graphic 45 Paper Challenge #3 - Fishing


The the third card I have made for my Blue Edge Crafts Graphic 45 paper pad challenge.  I have teamed the papers with fishing stickers which I attached to blender paper so I could colour with my Copic pens.  I then cut out the smaller images and attached to the brown tabs that I found in my collection - from a stampin up that is years old.  Finished with the Happy Birthday sticker.

Life is good here, waiting for a bit of rain to make things green again otherwise great.  Hoping your part of the world is good too.

5 comments:

  1. Great card for the fishermen Merry - never quite get that sport!!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card l love that image colouring and back gound papers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great man card Merry, love it..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute manly card, this is, Merry. What superb colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card and the fantastic layout Merry.. Perfect for the fishing man..loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails