Sunday, November 11, 2018

Craftmad Swap - bike and embossed flowers

This swap over at Craftmad was all about using dies.  Out came my bike die that I haven't used too often - ran it through pink and grey for the wheels and pedals.  Added some punched flowers to the basket with a touch of glitter.  Finished with my Happy Birthday die.


I attached different sized die cut circles to this card stock and a couple of die cut leaves then ran it all through an embossing folder.  Next I layered up some paper flowers and finished with the pretty purple sequins and Best Wishes sticker.  

Sunday for me and I'm off to have breakfast in town with my husband possibly along the Esplanade somewhere.  Do a bit of people watching - always fun.  Then picking up Mum to take her to the local Christmas Craft Fair. Good times. Wishing you a nice day too.

5 comments:

  1. two beautiful cards merry...loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely pair of cards Merry, loving the cheery colours of the first.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love, love, love the first card. It is so bright and cheery. The second one is very nice as well. Pretty flowers.

    Your Sunday sounded fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. How did you texture the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your beautiful cards, Merry. Hope you had a very nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails