Thursday, November 15, 2018

Graphic 45 Paper Challenge - Christmas and baby


Another couple of cards made from my Graphic 45 Paper Pad - Off to the Races for the my challenge.  I spied this paper folded design on Pinterest which led me to this blog and had to give it a go.  It is so simple and I will have to do it again as I don't think this paper was quite right to do the design justice.  However, I am happy to have another christmas card in my small stash. I added versa mark clear holly stamped leaves around the border of the card as it looked to bare.


As well as trying only use papers from this paper pad for the challenge, I added one of my own and that is to use up my pre-stamped images I have gathered over time from friends or extras I have had and not used.  So I enjoyed finally putting these cute images to use that I have had for years.  The card stock they are stamped on was white so I grabbed my Copic pens and coloured them to match the papers.  A little lace and ribbon, a bit of layering and finished with a couple of gold stickers.

Well it's Thursday already and smack bang in the middle of November.  I have a feeling the days are going to just fly by now and suddenly we will be saying Happy New Year. :-)
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails