Monday, November 26, 2018

Wow - 10 years of blogging


I was just checking out different things on my blog as I have day off due to our son and his girlfriend coming for an overnight visit.  Lovely surprise.  

I just spied that I have now been blogging for 10 years…….unbelievable!  I started 18th November 2008 after visiting other peoples blogs and being inspired to CASE their cards, I thought it would be fun to share my results.   

Something I didn't do was blog to get the most amount of followers.  My friend from school kindly commented on my very first post below and I made it 2 comments because I replied.  The majority of posts for 2008 have no comments. :-)  I was looking through to see at what date someone that comments now first visited my blog. CrafteeCC aka CathyC commented way back in February 2009 and is still commenting today…..thanks for sticking with my Cathy. :-)  2009 was the peak of my blogging with 358 posts.  2018 has been a bit of a comeback year for me with 48 posts so far and a month to go.

Below is a screenshot of my very first post - http://merrymadecardscrafts.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-to-blogging.html

How long have you been blogging?


5 comments:

  1. Hearty hearty hearty congrats for completing 10 years of blogging. That is quite an accomplishment, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years that is a very long journey !! Congratulations for still continuing and sharing :)Even I remember first ever comment on my blog post they are special aren't they ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogaversary Merry.. I do love the gorgeous teddy on your first post.. When I look back to my first posting and cards I have changed a lot over the years...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a long time Merry looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogversary - I started May 2009! Here's to seeing many more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails