Saturday, November 17, 2018

Pink Hearts



The card base I received from a friend who had started the card but never finished.  So all I had was the card covered with this pretty flower paper.  I have added all the embellishments from my stash and I think gave it a little retro or hippy style.   I have enjoyed completing the couple of cards my friend sent me as it has had me delving into my stash to find something that matches…..probably things that I would not normally think to use. Maybe you could do a swap with friends of your cards half done and see what they come up with.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous finished card Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a nice idea, we used to do a swap where we all sent each other all we needed to make a card and see what they came up with, it was fun....Anyway, I do love what you did with this,the retro look is fab..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow, so charming and cute, and pretty and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails