Wednesday, October 31, 2018

60th Birthday


One of the ladies from work turns 60 on Sunday. This lady is always on hand to help anyone out so we are throwing her a surprise morning tea. I volunteered to make a card and just love this type of card for big celebration birthdays.  I created 60 candles using yoo some of my scrap papers.  To create the flames l punched thirty hearts from various yellow card stocks then cut each heart in half.  I painted each flame with clear Wink of Stella. Across the top edge I added gold stickers to say Happy Birthday. 



Thanks for passing by. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Merry. Sorry I've been so out of touch. It's been a busy fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What an amazing card Merry..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so impressive and most of all how you cut the flames. I am sure in real life the wink of stella looks awesome. Just love this card. One of your bestest.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails