Thursday, December 31, 2009

Third and last entry for today and this year

Yes, my last post for this year. Wishing everyone all the best for 2010 and hope you enjoy your celebrations as you see the New Year in. This is my last batch of handmade cards we received this year for Christmas. Sorry for so many posts but they are all wonderful and I could not leave any out. Did you notice the theme.......Red, Green and White. I love seeing the theme each year. Sometimes it is colour, one year it was Santas. Do the cards you received have a theme to them?

This wonderful card I received from the talented Kaye over at Craftmad. Kaye is continually coming up with new and wonderful ideas. Her husband and her create the most amazing minature houses.

Last, but by no means least....the other person in my life that gives me endless inspiration .... my daughter. This is the card that she created for my hubby and me. Perfect.

See you in the New Year........2010

8 comments:

  1. WOW,these are also beautiful.....lucky you!!!
    Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such lovely cards, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fab cards.really beautiful
    Thanks for you comments on my blog.I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and thanks for taking part.
    Debbie xxx
    Have a fab New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous.. Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merry - more lovely cards you are lucky. I only got 3 handmades this year.
    I've left an award for you on my blog.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Merry and particularly the beauty that your DD made, how gorgeous! Wishing you a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both the cards... but your daughter's card is just so cute... so talented. Just like mum, know?

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails