Friday, April 17, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award


Firstly I would like to thank Cheryl for this award. My first ever award so it's very exciting and I have only known Cheryl such a short time....so I am honoured. You should visit Cheryl over at My Cardmaking Haven and see her lovely card creations.

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

This is the hard part naming 7 things about yourself people might find interesting,
1. I enjoy geocaching.
2. I love summer.
3. I have visited New Zealand three times.
4. I used to play hockey (grass).
5. I love the smell of a rainforest.
6. I don't mind doing a jigsaw from time to time.
7. I have a sweet tooth. :-)

Now I am meant to nominate 7 blogs to pass the award on to. I find this a bit hard as I would be passing this on to some people with a blog just for the sake of passing it on. I visit lots of blogs around the place that I think are more than worthy but I just don't know these people. Had fun completing the first bit of the award. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails