Sailing Boat Card

I had a great time putting this card together using stickers and scraps of paper. I used a light blue card for the base card. Found some blue textured paper that looked like water, then attached the sticker sailing boats, a couple of sticker birds flying by. I tore a piece of brown card for the peninsula for the sticker lighthouse to sit on. Finished the card by stamping out the word SUMMER using Timber Brown Stazon Ink.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

2023 Wrap Up

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate