Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunny Mouse (Stamping Up and Craftrobo)

Here is another card using the medallions I cut on my robo. It is fun coming up with different cards but using the same base cards and medallions.

The base card is SU Sahara Sand, I have then used a strip of SU Rose Red and SU So Saffron paper and card. Attached the medallion...this time I have used the mouse image from the SU Nice and Easy Notes. Isn't he too cute! I have coloured him with a blender pen and SU inkspots. Added two of the tiniest buttons I have ever seen to his overalls. I then pinpricked the top and bottom of the card. Added a SU Chocolate Chip oval which I cut on the robo, added two brads and the 'Sun' rub-on.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card Merry, cute mouse!
    love the colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card merry...wonderful color choices..TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute,fabulous colour choice!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails