Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mandala Sticker and Glitter Paper



I had fun doing this card. The layout I used was from one of the cards given to me by Rachel for my birthday. I used SU Brilliant Blue as the base card. Inside I stuck a liner of green paper and across the bottom two rows of glitter paper.....brilliant stuff. No messy glitter..... I can't wait to try the other colours. The front of the card I traced a half cirlce from the base of my glue bottle onto the centre of the card about 4cm up from the bottom. Then drew lines in from each side until they met the half circle....then cut out. Next I used the cuttlebug and the Forest Branches embossing folder to emboss the background. The fantastic mandala sticker I have from the Sticker Store which I coloured using Sakura pens. The top layer I added Dimensional to give it a glassy look. Layered everything up and finished with a silver Happy Birthday sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails