Friday, April 10, 2009

Priceless Flourishes (Craft Robo Stampin Up)

Sorry the photo is a little blurred. It's rainy and dark here this morning and my camera wouldn't focus....after 6 attempts this is the best. I will try again later today and edit the post if I managed a better shot.

Anyways.... I made this card using SU River Rock as the base card and then stamped with Staz On Timber Brown Ink using the flourish from the SU Priceless set. Next I added the rectangle of brown textured paper, a strip of blue card that has been embossed using the cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder. I added two wonderful brads that I received from Deborah a while back. Finished by cutting an oval on my craft robo and using a rub-on greeting. Oh, and pin pricked around the edge.


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic Merry!!! I love the colour combo and you have done a fabulous job with the LO! The swiss dots folder is one of my favourites.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails