Friday, April 17, 2015

Craftmad March Card Swap - Just Because


This is my second card for the 'Just Because' March Card Swap over at Craftmad.  I again used the Kaisercraft - Kaleidoscope papers given to me by my Secret Santa starting with bottom paper of circles and circles became the theme.  I enjoyed using these jewels I have had in my stash as they are so sparkly and shiny.  Printer still out of action and still no stickers or rub-ons for the 'just because' sentiment but I remembered that I had  Just Rite set of alpha stamps.  Just perfect.

Thanks for visiting over my way.  Have a wonderful weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Merry, I like the colours and the fab design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card with the circles them. Internet down for last. 2 days so having to work from my iPad which is a right pain. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Merry, love the design.....
    Have a great week-end..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love this one Merry the colours are gorgeous so is the layering, smashing make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a beautiful card. Thank you Merry love it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card!! Love all of the clear dots green tone embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Merry , thank you so much for your visit and blog love you left as well . I just browsed through the posts that I have missed .I see that you have had a birthday too , that you had a mountain of wonderful cards from family and friends . Sending warm wishes for a fabulous year to follow that special birthday.
    I like this card because of all the circles From doily's to embossed layer , scallop edged paper to dotty paper . Nice one .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loving the mono green and the bling are the perfect touch.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the green theme best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Merry,
    many thanks for your lovely comment. I was happy.
    Your card is great..
    The colours are wonderful.
    hugs
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails