Sunday, April 12, 2015

Just Because card to my nephew


The last of my Just Because cards to my family.  This is to my nephew who is only 5 and his 11yo sister taught him how to play chess.  I thought this imagine was apt.  It is a Hearty Craft topper from Blue Edge Crafts and I have attached it to a laser cut shape card from Blue Edge Crafts.  I cut little cream and brown squares to create the chess board background.  Then finished with a variety of border stickers and rub on to for his name.

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Merry.. He will love it..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cure bears Merry and a rather nice fold of card as well.

    Thanks for your visit, much appreciated, I know how precious time is.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card design Merry love how you have cut the front off I also love the image of the teddies, gorgeous card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Merry, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Chess at 5; he must be an amazing little fellow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails