Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Craftmad April Sketch challenge





Every now and again I like to send a card in the mail to my two nieces and nephew just so they can appreciate snail mail.  So I found this Hearty Craft 3D topper ready to go on my desk and then decided I would use the Craftmad April Sketch challenge (gallery here) for the layout of the card.  The topper helped me choose the colours.  Colours which I must admit I do not touch very often, not sure why as they are lovely and rich.

Now to work on two more cards. Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo Cute Merry..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merry this is absolutely gorgeous also very cute and adorable, love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Merry, what hot to like with those little sweeties.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thoughtful of you to send cards via mail to them and such a sweet, sweet card at that. The image is cute and the banners are SUPER.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails