The lovely Kelly over at Kel's Kaszazz Kaleidoscope gave me this wonderful award last week.
Yes, I am a little slow posting this but appreciate it all the same.....thanks so much Kelly.
The rules are simple:
1. To send a thank you to the person who nominated you and to include their link.
2.To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Finally, pass this award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
Ok, here are the seven random things about me.
1. I am still in very close contact with four terrific school friends. School was out 31 years ago......how can that be possible???? :-0
2. I really enjoy gardening and have been out mulching all this week. I think my garden is much happier.
3. I have reversed into a huge...huge gum tree. Just did not see it. lol
4. Sometimes I love to embroider.
5. I think Mexican food is very yummy.
6. I love black jelly beans.
7. I need to get off this computer and do some crafting.
As I am a bit late posting about this wonderful award.....I would like to pass this on to all those who visit my blog but have not yet received this award.
Well, now I am up to date in blog land I can now go off and catch up on some cardmaking.
Take care everyone and have a fantastic weekend.