Thursday, June 16, 2011

Whoo Whoo a new card.



Hi everyone, I finally got to play and whats more got to play with some paper and a stamp I have wanted to try out for a little while

The owl image is from Whimsy Stamps and I won him ages ago in some blog candy.  Isn't he so cute....actually he stamps up cuter than the stamp.  I used my SU Taken with Teal inkspot to ink him up and some SU pens for the branch and leaves.  Then used a SU Blender pen to pick up the colours from the inkspot and pen to colour the image in.  I then cut the owl out with my new Spellbinder Labels 18 die....love it.
The I have used Bazzill Card for the base card and the pink layer.   The wonderful owl paper is new from Blue Edge Crafts called Sweetiepie Owls.


8 comments:

  1. Awesome card Merry! I love the colour combo you used and your colouring of the owl is fantastic!

    I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I just love that owl! Your sentiment and coloring are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO way to go!!!

    Love that owl, hehe I think he needs a comb tho ;-) so adorable

    great papers, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty colors and coloring, Merry! super design, too! fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the slightly shabby look of the owl ,looks as though he had a good night out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Got to love that owl stamp - how cute - he reminds me of my Mum in the morning! LOL. I think I might have to see if I can invest in this fellow.
    Love the soft colours you have used. Very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one fabulous card Merry love that cute image and the papers are just perfect I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails