Retro Yoyo Flower and Butterflies

I used a nice light green board for the base card. Then a layer of textured white care which I pinpricked all the way round and used a pen to create faux stitching. Added my yoyo flower with a lovely pink bias stem. Finished with a couple of sticker butterflies and a 'paradise' rub-on.


Comments

  1. Hello Merry, thank you for adding my button. Glad to see it finally worked. Thanks for the persistence. Love this card you made with the yo yo and rick rack. Very unusual. I have about six yo yos just sitting around waiting to decorate something and this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple card,its very pretty!!! I have a yo yo maker and haven't used it yet,I must get it out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation