Happy Birthday Flower and Butterfly (Craftrobo)

Last week I set myself two challenges. To make cards using my craftrobo and to create black and white cards. I have seen lots of black and white cards and they always look so amazing. This is one of the cards I created. I was quite happy with myself at the end of my card making session as my craftrobo and I got along like old buddies. :-)

I have used black leathercraft card as the base card. A layer of white textured card which I have doodled around the edge with a thin black pen. The flower I cut three layers out, added a spotted split pin and kindy glitz to the centre and tips of the petals. I also cut the 'Happy Birthday' on the the robo using black vinyl so it is in sticker form when cut. There is a spot of bling on the 'i'. The butterfly is from a sticker sheet that I bought from the Sticker Store. I stuck one butterfly to the card then a second to a piece of scrap card and cut around it. Folded the wings up and stuck that butterfly to the butterfly on the card.

Comments

  1. Stunning in BW! Well done! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. The black and white is fantasic talented lady. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is my favourite color. I can imagine how you do that flower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning,fab colour combo and gorgeous flower!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation