Pocket Fairies (Stamps)


I don't normally do this but I think that these fairies are so beautiful I have to share. This is from a blog I visit - Charmed Delectable Stamps - and these are new stamps that a due to be released. You can't even pre-order them yet. Tomorrow they are showing a fairy with attitude, can't wait to see that.

Comments

  1. what a charming card dear Marry.
    that image is wonderful
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look around on that blog,and have to say those images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation