Umbrella Girl (a touch of doodling)


I received this image ages ago in an image swap over at Craftmad. I have been itching to use it but had never thought of a good layout. So the black and white challenge I set myself was perfect. An easy card to create but I do love the effect. I used black leathercraft card for the base. The image is stamped on plain white card which I coloured with red watercolour pencil and couldn't help but add a little touch of kindy glitz. Finally, I had a go at doing the checkered doodling around the edge. I have seen this on a lot of cards and always think that it is paper they have bought but no it is is just drawn lines and black pen.

Comments

  1. Fantastic!!! Love your colouring and your checked border is brilliant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Merry I love your card, that image is just the cutiest!
    Hugs Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The edges with the checked border was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, great doodeling and the image is so cute! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done with the image, Merry, she's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card - such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation

Flashback Friday 20.0 ---- Time to Celebrate

Gift Bags