Chinese Waterfall Card

I love doing these cards much to the amusement of my son. He seems to be nearest to me when I have finished and has to sit and watch all the little flaps open. lol. He does think it is clever though. For this card I have used SU Riding Hood Red for the base card. A piece of beautiful paper that I received in a swap ages ago. I have used Chinese stickers (Sticker Store) on each of the flaps. The stickers are on a red textured paper. The best bit is pulling the tassel and letting each flap appear.

Comments

  1. lovely card Merry!
    another style of card added to my 'to do list'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for much for visiting my little part of the world. I really appreciate the time you have taken to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and if you are new I really like the fact I can now visit your blog too.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Card

Sewing Today

Homemade with a Hop - Stamping Vacation